Refund policies have been designed as according to our customer’s satisfaction. Refunds are only granted over certain conditions. A client is never qualified for a 100% refund, however the amount differs according to the case. The Legal Department of Dissertations Online is responsible for every decision regarding the refund, which is final.
Our Refund Policies are described below:
- Clients must read all the policies and can also contact us for any query regarding these policies ‘’before placing an order’’. A client’s order placement is considered that he agrees to all our Refund Policies.
- A client must approach FIRST to our organization for the application of refund. If a client approaches to any third party before contacting us, including Bank, PayPal or Law enforcement organization, it might delay the process of his/her refund as it is considered unethical and will be dealt accordingly.
Half of the paid amount will be considered as the service charges by us. Dissertations Online holds a right on that 50% amount. However, if our work got rejected or a client found it 30% copied, then he/she is exempt from paying.
A refund cannot be granted until that work is revised, twice and still is disprovable by the client. A client must provide a proper evidence for a refund.
- A refund is only allowed if it is claimed within a month after the order has been placed.
It could take a time period up to a month for granting a refund, as we carry cross check-ups.
If a client requests for a correction, its assistance charges will be subtracted from the refund amount that a client gets.
- We are not obligated to provide a refund if it is requested on an order having a delivery deadline of 48 hours or less.
- Dissertations Online has the right to deny a refund request on a dissertation of delivery deadline of ten days or less.
- Those clients will be considered as fraudulent who order, get and charge back.
- Clients who try to abuse our refund policy are punishable by law and strict actions will be taken if they demand for a refund on which they do not have a right.